No products in the cart.
Receptionist – Richlands:
Gregory Machinery is one of Australia’s premier woodworking and metalworking machinery suppliers. We have been supplying industrial manufacturers, government departments, schools, small business and private end users for over 50 years.
We are seeking a Reception Extraordinaire to join our team based at Richlands.
A successful applicant will need the following attributes:
- Mature minded and self-motivated
- Goal orientated and enthusiastic
- Friendly manner
- Quick learner
- Works well in a team environment
We offer a challenging position with the opportunity to be involved in a variety of business activities. It’s quite a busy and varied job so you’ll need to have a happy, can-do attitude and the ability to stay serene and gracious under all circumstances. Use your organisational skills to keep the ship moving forward, employ your creative skills to assist in building the company image.
The role will be full time, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
If this sounds like you, and you are looking for a new exciting career in this great industry, please send your application letter, detailing what you can bring to our business, including an up-to-date resume.
Responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Managing phone calls and visitors to the office
- Sales administrative support/general office duties
- Producing company documents/marketing materials
- Supporting the Managing Director
- Assisting with travel and accommodation
- Working autonomously
The ideal candidate would possess:
- 2+ years experience in a similar position and/or experience in retail, hospitality or sales
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable, highly committed, professional, competent team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very well presented
Forward your application to:
Alan Gregory – Director
Subject: Receptionist Application 2015