No products in the cart.
Woodman SCU 1290 Laser
We are proud to present the all new Woodman SCU12-90 laser cutting and engraving machine. It boasts a large working space of 1250mm X 900mm with motorised axis table. Fitted with an 80 – 130 watt water cooled Co2 tube. This machine adheres to CE Compliance, the highest level of safety for machinery acknowledged in Australia.
- Boasts a 1250mm X 900mm working space with a maximum Z axis working space of 200mm and Networking Capabilities.
- Laser machine uses the latest RDCAM software compatible with Auto Cad, Corel Draw and other commonly used drawing software.
- Will cut up too 20mm thick acrylic, will etch and engrave into a wide variety of materials including but not limited to Glass, aluminium, acrylic, marble, stone, timber and a wide range of plastics.
- Colour screen controller with Project preview display.
- Machine is supplied with a knife edge table or honeycomb table.
- Comes with CE compliance, micro switch fitted to main cabinet door. All access panel fitted with key locks to maintain safety.
- Equipped with a 80-130 Watt C02 water cooled tube.
- Working platform size 1250 x 900mm
- Power Co2 80W/100W/130W
- Controlling system RD System
- Software Laser cutting software/vector
- Support format PLT, BMP, DXF, DST, T100, etc
- Process Material Non-metal Materials
- Cutting speed ≤500mm/s
- Engraving speed ≤1000mm/s
- Repeated accuracy ≤ +/- 0.025mm
- Cutting character 2.5mm
- Cutting depth 0-25mm (it’s up to the material)
- Cooling ways circulation of water cooling
- Working temperature 0-35°C
- Working humidity 5-95%
- Working Power 220V/50Hz/2kVA
- Auxiliary Equipment Air pump
- Exhausting Fan
- Cooling water box
- Accessories PCI card, Microsoft dog, tools, pipes, quality certification etc. Packed in a box
- Optional configuration USB interface, Rotary, raiseable working platform and red light indication
- Dimension: 1920 x 1420 x 1280mm
- Net weight: 450kg
- Package Standard Crate for export