No products in the cart.
Woodman 900 x 1200 CNC Machine
$P.O.A. – Built to your requirements
The Woodman SD9012 CNC machine has been designed specifically to meet the need for a reliable, robust and cost effective machining centre that retains the quality, and many of the features usually only seen on larger scale CNC’s. Gregory Machinery’s many years’ experience in specifying and supplying large industrial application machines around Australia, along with its manufacturing partners in Asia, has given us the know-how to develop this great value unit.
- Designed specifically to meet the need for a reliable, robust and cost effective machining centre that retains the quality, and many of the features usually only seen on larger scale CNC’s
- Constructed with a solid and heavy cast iron frame, aircraft grade alloy’s and top quality mechanical components, this unit will provide its user with an easy to operate, reliable and true PLUG AND PLAY option, in a low price range.
- X/Y Axis Working Area: 900 x 1200 mm
- Z Axis Working Height: 300 mm
- Overall Table size: 975 x 1730 mm
- Working Accuracy: <0.05mm
- Table: Aluminium working table/Cast Frame/ MDF Spoil
- Command: Industry standard G code (.nc)
- Included software: UCANCAM – Compatible with WIN98/2000/XP
- Power: AC230; 50Hz; 10 Amp
- Spindle: 2.2kW (3HP) water cooled spindle
- Speed of spindle: 0-24,000 rpm
- Work Mode: stepper motor
- Axis Drive: Ball screw for Z axis & German Helical rack & pinion on X, Y Axis
- Footprint: 1740 x 1640 x 2000mm x 890kg
- Shipped Size/Weight: 1880 x 1800 x 2020mm x 940kg