No products in the cart.
Woodman 1200 x 1200 CNC Machine
$P.O.A. – Built to your requirements
Pictures with optional wheels
The Woodman 1212 CNC machine has been designed specifically to meet the need for a reliable, robust and cost effective machining centre that retains the quality, and many of the features usually only seen on larger scale CNC’s. Gregory Machinery’s many years’ experience in specifying and supplying large industrial application machines around Australia, along with its manufacturing partners in Asia, has given us the know-how to develop this great value unit.
- Designed specifically to meet the need for a reliable, robust and cost effective machining centre that retains the quality, and many of the features usually only seen on larger scale CNC’s.
- Constructed with a solid and heavy cast iron frame, aircraft grade alloy’s and top quality mechanical components, this unit will provide its user with an easy to operate, reliable and true PLUG AND PLAY option, in a low price range.
- X/Y Axis Working Area: 1200 x 1200 mm
- Z Axis Working Height: 300 mm
- Overall Table size: 1275 x 1730 mm
- Max Speed: 10,000 mm/min
- Working Accuracy: <0.05mm
- Table: Aluminium working table/Cast Frame/ MDF Spoil
- Command: Industry standard G code (.nc)
- Included software: UCANCAM – Compatible with WIN98/2000/XP
- Power: AC230; 50Hz; 10 Amp
- Spindle: 2.2kW (3HP) water cooled spindle
- Speed of spindle: 0-24,000 rpm
- Work Mode: stepper motor
- Axis Drive: H/D Stepper with linear orbit, ball screw for X, Y, Z axis