No products in the cart.
PTR04/140 Drill Safety Guard
$335.00 Inc GST
Protects the operator from direct frontal contact with rotating spindle parts and from projection of shavings and lubricant-coolant – Attachable on the left side of the machine.
PLEASE NOTE all Tecno Piu safety guards require electrical interconnection with main machinery switch gear. These units must be fitted by a licensed electrician. Gregory Machinery can perform these modifications to new and existing machinery. Please contact our sales office to organise a quote.
- Small item, the only one with a double shield adjustment
- Suitable to be used on drills, bench drills and similar machines
- Protects operator from direct frontal contact with rotating spindle parts and from projection of shavings and lubricant coolant
- Attachable on the left side of the machine
- The semi-octagonal shield can be adjusted vertically by two different systems
- The shield arm group is adjustable through the self-bearing micro switch
- The shield is adjustable through the arm
- The shield support clamp can be placed inside or outside allowing a wide range of horizontal adjusting.
- Anchorage stirrup in pressed steel
- Self-bearing safety microswitch – 180° rotation
- Shield support vertical arm in steel hexagon
- Arm-shield adjustment knob as regards the micro switch group
- Shield adjustment knob as regards the supporting arm
- Semi-octagonal shield in Polycarbonate
- Code: A, B, C
- PTR04/140: 200, 140, 100 Weight: 1.8 kg3
|Dimensions||30 x 28 x 16 cm|