No products in the cart.
PTR02/180 Drill Safety Guard
$395.00 Inc GST
Protects the operator from direct frontal contact with rotating spindle parts and from projection of shavings and lubricant-coolant – Attachable on the left side of the machine.
PLEASE NOTE all Tecno Piu safety guards require electrical interconnection with main machinery switch gear. These units must be fitted by a licensed electrician. Gregory Machinery can perform these modifications to new and existing machinery. Please contact our sales office to organise a quote.
- Solid and versatile, the only one with double shield adjustment
- Suitable for installation on traditional drills, pantographs and similar machines
- Protects operator from direct frontal contact with rotating spindle parts and from projection of shavings and lubricant coolant
- Attachable on the left side of the machine
- The semi-octagonal shield can be adjusted vertically by two different systems
- shield arm group, adjustable through the micro switch group and is adjustable through the arm
- The shield support clamp can be placed inside or outside allowing a wide range of horizontal adjusting
- Complete with safety micro switch main box 180° rotation
- Anchorage stirrup in pressed steel
- Shield support vertical arm in steel hexagon
- Arm-shield adjustment knob as regards the micro switch group
- Semi-octagonal shield in Polycarbonate
- Code: A, B, C
- PTR02/180: 230, 180, 115 Weight: 2.6 kg
|Dimensions||30 x 28 x 16 cm|