No products in the cart.
Pleated Cartridge Filters – Suit Portable Extractors & Cyclone Units
$280.00–$885.00 Inc GST
The healthiest dust extraction air filter for you the operator. The Anti Static Pleated Filter canister will economically regenerate your struggling dust extractor back to its maximum performance, assist you in providing a cleaner healthier working environment and saving you money in efficient running cost.
- External handle for rotating internal cleaning brush (Portable Units)
- Open Ended Filters to suit Sealed Cyclone Systems
- Zinc Plated steel construction
- Non woven anti static PTFE pleated filter medium
- Steel mesh to protect the filter from mechanical damage
- Quick install and release metal adaptor ring
- Transparent disposable polyethylene woodwaste collection bags
- Unique V-weave design provides more filtering area
than standard filter bags.
How to Clean the Filter
To clean the canister filter, first turn off the dust collector motor & rotate the handle in both directions. This action moves the paddle or brush inside the filter which in turn vibrates the pleats releasing the built up dust into the collection bag. Once the poly bag is 3/4 full, you just tie up the bag and dispose of safely.
Want to improve the efficiency even further?
Gregory Machinery’s years of experience in Dust Control, has led them to develop unique modification to new and existing dust extractors along with the addition of our standard Pleated Filter Cartridges.
These modifications can only be undertaken in our service department in Brisbane. If you would like more information, and a quote on this service, please contact our sales department.