No products in the cart.
Gregory Machinery is an equal opportunity employer, based on Brisbane’s South West. Its a fun and dynamic environment, where we are happy to see the right person, in the right role. Our current vacancies are listed below.
Are you a motivated enthusiastic technician looking to broaden your experience? Or a mature professional looking for a challenge
We are looking for an Manager to oversee the Service Department.
The Role; The manager’s duties would involve;
• Organising daily scheduling of jobs in the workshop as well as at client’s premises
• Managing and motivating the team to achieve targets
• Completion of all administrative tasks to complete jobs ready for Invoicing
. Work directly within a Service Department team of 7 and be part of the management team of 6 for the business.
• Motivated and capable, mature applicants are encouraged to apply
• Have experience managing a team
. Computer Literacy is important
Send your details to email@example.com Attn. Service Manager Position
Sales Representative – Machinery
Are you a Tradie who is interested in moving to sales, a wood working enthusiast with a background in sales, or a sales professional looking for a change?
Gregory Machinery has a fantastic name in the Woodworking and Metal Working Industries built on over 50 years serving Industry, Governments and Schools, as well as the Home Hobbyist.
Based in Brisbane, Gregory Machinery is an importer, distributor and retailer of Safety Speed, Woodman, Laguna, Maggi, Putsch, SuperMax, LGF and numerous branded accessories.
This established company is looking for staff to assist in further growing the business particularly to Industry and the Hobbyist.
The Role will be determined by the applicants skills, however would involve;
- End to end sale of machinery in the showroom or on the road
- Build strong customer relationships – leverage existing leads, customers
- Manage major accounts and develop new business through cold calling
- You will be trained in all aspects of the product range subject to your existing knowledge and experiences
- Hungry for success, competitive and eager to earn your stripes (or you already have your stripes and are looking to get back into the workforce)
- Have ambition to grow and move with a fast paced organisation
- Technical knowledge is not required – Full training will be provided
- Willingness to learn a product/industry
Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn. Sales Position